The North Face® Borealis Backpacknorth-face-borealis-backpack
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association
- FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with added foam
- Padded breathable mesh back panel with spine channel for support
- Main compartment holds 15" laptop and large items
- Outer pockets provide space for water bottles and snacks
Designed specifically for your active lifestyle, The North Face’s Borealis Backpack is endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association. This rugged backpack shifts the bulk of the weight off your back using a winged stowable hip belt. FlexVent™ injection-molded shoulder straps with polyethylene foam rest comfortably over the shoulders. Padded breathable mesh back panel with a spine channel and polyethylene sheet provides solid strength and support. Main compartment with tablet sleeve and hydration port holds most 15" laptops and large items. A second compartment with organization pockets provides ample room for smaller items. Other storage options include a front quick-stash pocket and mesh water-bottle pockets. Reflective light loop. Removable sternum strap with whistleloc buckle. Made of 420-denier nylon, 600-denier polyester, 300-denier mini-ripstop and 1,680-denier ballistic nylon. Imported.